Thank you for enquiring about registering with the Underwood Surgery. You will need to register in person by following these steps:
You must be currently living in the Cheltenham Borough area in order to register with our practice.
- Check you are inside the Cheltenham Borough area.
- Download and complete this Registration Form (.docx)
- Visit the Surgery in person, bringing with you the following:
- Your completed registration form
- Proof of identity - a valid passport or a photo-card driving licence
- Proof of address - a recent bank statement, utility bill, council tax bill, or a letting agreement / contract
Important Registration Notes:
- Proof of identity and address are not required if you are a University of Gloucestershire Student
- Please do not come to register on a Monday as we are partially busy at this time.
- Tuesday-Friday Afternoons are preferred as they are generally quieter.
If You are a resident in UK
If you have been fully registered with a GP in the UK before, it helps us to have your NHS number for section 8. As it says on the form, this is not your National Insurance number. It is a 10-digit long number and does not contain any letters. If you do not know it and do not have any hospital letters etc with it on, your current GP Surgery will be able to help you.
If you are moving within the UK, please ensure that you are also able to give us your previous address, including your postcode. We will need this in order to trace your medical records.
If You are not resident in UK
If you have never registered with a GP in the UK before then please ensure that you provide and complete the following additional forms and information.
- Additional information (.docx)
- You will need to provide the full date of entry to the UK.
Children under the age of 16 whose parent/guardian is registered with the practice or registering at the same time will need to provide either:
- An original birth certificate or a certified copy
- A valid passport
Please return the completed forms and supporting documents for all family members wishing to register. We must check all forms carefully so please allow for the time this will take when you choose to come and attend.